I have a thing for summer dresses. We have SO many summer commitments and dresses take most of the work out of getting ready. No need to coordinate. Just throw one on with a nude block-heeled sandal, accessorize, and go! And then do it all over again. All summer long.
As you may have noticed from my IG feed, I am an equal-opportunity-dress-buyer. From BCBG to that incredibly inexpensive company Shein… if I love it, I try it. I also love finding timeless day-to-night dresses from stores like H&M and Zara that LOOK like they cost more than they did. I consider it a personal challenge. There are dresses that I’ve been wearing for YEARS that have never “gone out,” and that I don’t think I paid more than 30 dollars for.
Linked are some of my favorite dresses this season (and squeezing in one jumpsuit as well!) Similar to the dresses in my wardrobe, they range in price, style and silhouette. As always, the details are below the photos.
- Nikita Dress, The Reformation
- Dress, H&M
- Printed Wrap-Front Midi, GAP
- Ted Baker Sionna Ribbed Sweater Dress, Nordstrom
- Snakeskin Print Dress, ZARA
- Self-Tie Shirt Dress, Ralph Lauren
- Anastasia Shirt Dress, Boden
- Anthropologie Encanta Abstract Maxi Dress
- Jadrien Knit Wrap Dress, Club Monaco
- Printed Wrap Dress, Tory Burch
- Belted Linen Blend Midi Dress, & Other Stories
- Rose Bloom Maxi Dress, BCBG
- Troubadour Jumpsuit, Anthropologie
- Silk Maxi Sarong Paisley Dress, J.Crew
I hope you finally figured out what to wear to that __________ next week. I know, it’s been on your mind.