Season after season, I wait to see which “trends” will dominate, and which of these coming trends are actually “wearable” by people like you and I. Season after season, year after year, leopard and snakeskin make their way onto those runways. I guess if it’s a “trend” every season, it’s not really a trend after all? I personally consider both CLASSICS!
There are so many smart ways to bring a little excitement into an otherwise conservative outfit with just a splash of these prints. Below are some of my favorite finds of the season at a variety of price points. As always, details and links can be found below the picture.
- Snakeskin Maysha Pump, SCHUTZ
- Snakeskin Midi, Banana Republic
- Leopard Sweater, & Other Stories
- Gigi Pointed Flat, Tory Burch
- Leopard Wrap Dress, DVF at Nordstrom
- Faux Snakeskin Moto Jacket, BLANKNYC Nordstrom
- Python Patchwork Leather Clutch, YSL at Neiman Marcus,
- Trista Multi Snake Bootie, Steve Madden
- Snakeskin Blouse, Altuzarra for Target
- Long Blazer, Zara
- Snakeskin iPhone Case, ASOS
- Ribcage Straight Leg Cords, Levi’s at Nordstrom
Come on and get WILD! Or maybe just a little bit.