I LOVE vest season for two reasons:
- It’s yet another layering piece that I can play around with. Whether it’s under a jacket, over a blazer, with a turtleneck, oxford, belted… there are SO many options to choose from!
- It’s a way for me to comfortably wear skinny jeans and / or leggings (usually with tall boots) by choosing longer hemlines that cover the derriere / thigh region.
There are SO many different styles of vests available, all that appeal to a variety of lifestyles, body shapes and budgets. Check out my first ever video for my five favorite styles, with examples of each (direct links below). I hope YOU find your BEST VEST this fall!
- Vero Modo Faux Fur Vest (Lord & Taylor)
- LL Bean Military Style “Luna” Vest
- Lands End Ultralight Down Vest
- Barbour Quilted Vest (Orvis)
- Bagatelle Trench Vest (Bloomingdale’s)