Welcome to my SUMMER CRUSH series! Throughout the summer, I will do the occasional super short piece on something I’m totally crushing on! This could be a specific item, look or brand. I’m kicking it off with the WOVEN BAG!
Wicker, rattan, straw, and other woven naturals are the tell-tale sign that summer is here! From clutches to totes and embroidery to tassels… you’re sure to find something for either a day at the pool or for cocktails at night!
Below are my current CRUSHES, with direct links to follow. (PS- Be sure to check the dimensions of the bags before ordering since it’s difficult to tell scale from the photos.)
- Joules Modena Round Straw Bag
- Vineyard Vines Kentucky Derby Caning Clutch
- Francesca’s Julianna Woven Metallic Crossbody
- J.McLaughlin Victoria Circluar Wicker Bag
- J.Crew Envelope Clutch in Rainbow Stripes
- Madewell Folk Fortune Bali Rattan Round Bag
- Anthropologie Fanciful Florals Embroidered Clutch
- JADEtribe (Revolve) Square Basket
- Filippo Catarzi (Bloomingdales) Striped Bow Tote
- KAYU (Revolve) Jane Shell Bag
- Boho Bags Aria Rattan Bag
I hope you, too, find your summer crush, and that she’s a keeper!
2 Replies to “Summer Crush: The Woven Bag”
I bought Number 6–round one a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. perfect size, strap and it just feels like Summer!
Excellent Diane! That’s one of my favorites for sure!