February brings many things… longer days, dreams of warmer places, and that dreaded Hallmark holiday. Few people in my life have expressed their love for Valentine’s Day. Maybe you use it as an excuse to get a sitter and enjoy dinner with your partner? Or it’s yet another reason for a girls’ night out? Or maybe you consider it just another day. No matter how you celebrate this “holiday”, why not use it as an excuse to buy a little something pretty for yourself!? Something pretty… and PINK.
Move over Molly Ringwald… and make room for some of my favorite pretty, pink things (links below photo).
- BR Heritage Moto Jacket : A limited edition, and perfect transition piece.
- Kate Spade Bow “Lottie” : So sweet! Wear it cross-body or use the top handle.
- Elie Tahari Feathered Top : The gorgeous mesh design and feather trim is perfect for a special night out.
- RayBan Pink/Gold Customizable Aviator : Choose your shape, metal and lens color. Even engrave a personal message inside! How great is that?
- New Balance 520 “70s”: Old-school meets modern with a pink and gold twist, and the prettiest floral liner!
- MAC “Patisserie” : This has been my “go-to” nude for years. Just a hint of sheer color.
- Sam Edelman “Hazel” Pump : J’ADORE this pale pink suede.
Anything inspire you? You deserve it, Valentine.